coating service
03-05-2009, 04:27 AM,
coating service
Smile This is Oscar from China, I am very glad to know you guys here. At first, I would like to introduce myself to you.

I am manager of international sales department in Beijing Do-Talent Sci.&Tech. Group, which specializing in researching and manufacturing multi-arcs ion electroplating equipment, Magnetron sputtering coating equipment, Detonation gun powder spraying machine and ultrasonic cleansing machine. We dedicate to surface finish technologies.

A good coating can result in lower costs, greater productivity,higher quality,less enviromental impact, optimised tool production etc. Moreover, with its positive coating properties and the high coating quality, the coated workpiece can service longer and your machine idle time will considerably reduce. In a word, choose Do-talent coating, you cut manufacturing costs across the board.

Not only we manufacture coating machine, but also, we supply coating service, so, if you have products(such as decorative plastic diamond,tableware,watch band, cutter, bearing,aiguille, cutting and forming tools, etc) want to be coated, Welcome to contace us, we are glad to fulfill your demands by various functional coating(such as TiN, TiCN, CrN, CrO, TiAlN, DLC, WC/C etc.)

I anticipate to cooperate with you guys and welcome you come visiting our factory. meanwhile, I am very glad to discuss and solve surface engineering problems with you guys here.

Oscar
Beijing Do-Talent Sci & Tech. Group
Mobile phone 86-15910649905
email: hoaposcar@126.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metco 11E operator and service manual MVagusta 6 10,838 04-13-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: RomanJ67
  Problem solved service and calibration 2DOGSTAR 0 2,862 09-14-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: 2DOGSTAR
  UK thermal spray service required TurbineRepair 1 5,546 04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Gordon
  Hardness testing machine - service organisation harryp 4 11,175 06-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Last Post: timequipment
  Metallurgical Service: Coating Condition, Quality, and Failure Analysis hwang 0 4,849 04-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Last Post: hwang