Contractor Invoicing Services
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM,
Contractor Invoicing Services
I would like to introduce you to Freelance Overseas Limited.

Freelance Overseas Limited offer straight forward cost effective invoicing solutions for self-employed contractors working globally. Our services allow contractors more time to concentrate on their chosen career and free-up more personal time.

Self-employed status is recognised in most countries as a legitimate method through which an individual can supply their services.

We aim to provide a quality service to entrepreneurial individuals who
currently work through diverse employment fields such as Information
Technology, Engineering, Telecommunications, Aviation, Oil and Gas Field Services - indeed any occupation which demands international mobility.

We are located in the Isle of Man, which provides an ideal environment in which clients can feel comfortable that their business dealings will be managed in a professional and confidential manner. The Isle of Man is well-regulated and confidential offshore financial centre within the British Isles, which means that we are particularly well placed to assist contractors worldwide.

08-30-2013, 06:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013, 07:00 PM by puzki.)
RE: Contractor Invoicing Services
Nice sharing, I am using service for invoicing my clients. I really like this service because i have complete privilege to make my own invoice template using my own business logo and can send it to any one free.
03-15-2014, 02:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2014, 06:34 AM by martacreighton.)
There are hundreds of online invoicing services that will help you send and track invoices I would like to recommend fetchflow.com for free account simply sign up http://www.fetchflow.com/Signup/PayPal and open source online invoicing software (for online invoicing that gives you 100% control over installation, access and data). it included a mix of free and paid, and a wide variety of features.If you're looking for a new online billing system for your business,you are likely to find one on this list that meets all of your needs.
01-23-2023, 05:54 PM,
Hello. I've heard companies that use the "buy now, pay later" model make money from the interest and commissions they charge customers. Is it true that financing allows customers to purchase goods upfront and then pay for them over time, usually in installments?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need for contractor mikle955 0 2,518 03-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Last Post: mikle955
Information Our services and products brazer 0 3,377 09-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Last Post: brazer
  Thermal Spray Services In INDIA k09 0 7,819 08-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Last Post: k09
  Mobile Plasma or HVOF spray contractor jayeatman 7 13,197 10-27-2008, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Stephen Booth
  Suppliers of diamond like coating services? hollerg 2 8,099 04-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Last Post: drramc