Open Encrypted Files
01-04-2013, 03:08 AM
|Open Encrypted Files
1. Click the "Start" button, then click the "My Computer" icon on the Start menu. This opens the My Computer window. Navigate to the encrypted file for which you want add an authorized user.
2. Right-click the encrypted file, then click the "Properties" link in the context menu. This opens the Properties window.
3. Click the "Advanced" button in the Properties window. This opens the Advanced Attributes window.
4. Click the "Details" button in the Advanced Attributes window. This opens the Encryption Details window.
5. Click the "Add" button in the Encryption Details window. This opens the "Select User" dialog box.
6. Click the user you want authorize to open the encrypted file, then click the "OK" button. This closes the dialog box.
7. Click the "OK" buttons in the Encryption Details and Advanced Attributes windows to close them. Click the "Apply" button in the Properties window, then click the "OK" button to close the window and complete the process.
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|How do I combine 2 PDF files into just 1?||VickyMilza||3||1,671||
Last Post: LucasMoore
|Copy Protection of Files||VickyMilza||0||5,025||
Last Post: VickyMilza
|any idea please about open and closed-loop system||sachi||1||1,524||
Last Post: Gordon
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)