PhD Scholarships in Surface Engineering, in Australia
11-28-2019, 04:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 04:19 AM by sampinches.)
Lightbulb  PhD Scholarships in Surface Engineering, in Australia
Hi All,

We are looking for bright students with surface engineering / metallurgy / material science backgrounds to join our research and training centre. Our group is SEAM - Surface Engineering for Advanced Materials. Work is primarily related to advanced coating processes - from thick to thin, at SEAM we have projects that literally "cover it all". We have a range of fascinating topics available working on commercially relevant projects alongside premier industry partners. We have competitive scholarships on offer, located in both Melbourne and Adelaide, in Australia.

For more info please see our SEAM Opportunities page or feel free to message me. I would also appreciate if you could share this within your relevant networks.

Thank you.
09-14-2023, 08:58 PM,
RE: PhD Scholarships in Surface Engineering, in Australia
Pursuing PhD scholarships in Surface Engineering opens doors to innovation. With the aid of the best literature review services I'll dissect advancements in coatings, materials, and techniques. Together, we'll craft a comprehensive foundation for groundbreaking research, shaping the future of functional surfaces.
10-28-2023, 08:42 PM,
RE: PhD Scholarships in Surface Engineering, in Australia
(09-14-2023, 08:58 PM)Anton Roger Wrote: Pursuing PhD scholarships in Surface Engineering opens doors to innovation. With the aid of the best literature review services I'll dissect advancements in coatings, materials, and techniques. Together, we'll craft a comprehensive foundation for groundbreaking research, shaping the future of functional surfaces.

Yes Its can be

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dubai surface engineering jobs dubaiengineeringjobs 10 12,630 10-28-2023, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Christine J Enochs
  Surface Engineering PTA System IgorGarcia 0 3,239 01-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: IgorGarcia
  Inquiry on surface engineering companies JarvisNOV 7 14,611 10-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Misael
  Surface Engineering & Global Warming drramc 1 5,185 01-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Gordon