Threaded Mode | Linear Mode What is Navy surface engineering like?
07-04-2018, 04:45 AM,
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode What is Navy surface engineering like?
I've heard it's hard working in engineering, but I'd like some pros/cons of the job field and some information on what I can expect upon becoming a machinist mate
07-25-2018, 03:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2022, 09:40 AM by PatrickGen.)
RE: Threaded Mode | Linear Mode What is Navy surface engineering like?
Quote:I'veĀ heard good things about Sleep Pursuits in engineering, but I'd like some pros/cons of the job field and some information on what I can expect upon becoming a machinist mate

Depends how into the job you are. If you love it, it helps a ton. Because it's a hard job in and of itself.
12-07-2018, 11:40 AM,
RE: Threaded Mode | Linear Mode What is Navy surface engineering like?
It's totally up to you how you like the job every work required hard work in itself every jobs is boring but if you have interest in your work so so going to enjoy your work and get satisfactory results from your work and effort. I work for best assignment writers in writing department and I love my job I love to write for different fields.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failure mode analysis of automobile water pump bearings Virgo 0 2,205 10-21-2018, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Virgo
  What is Navy surface engineering like? Gustavo Woltamnn 0 2,494 12-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Gustavo Woltamnn
  What is the significance of surface tension in physics and engineering? Gracia Dail 0 5,664 07-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Gracia Dail