turbine blade coating shop
05-11-2015, 06:47 AM,
turbine blade coating shop
Hi,
I am planning a coating shop for turbine blade and was wondering if you could help me to select right equipment.
I know that i need HVOF and APS systems for MCrAlY and TBC coating including the spraying booth, filteration system, chillers and power supply with 8 or 9 robotic axis (robot, turntable, and/or robot rail).
For blase heat treatment we will need a vacuum furnace, i guess along with shot peening after coating and sand blast system before coating.
but I am not sure if that would be all and which brand and equipment type would do the job the best.
If you could provide some idea of the equipment cost that would be great especially for the vacuum furnace.
Regards,
05-13-2015, 01:56 PM,
RE: turbine blade coating shop
(05-11-2015, 06:47 AM)sal Wrote: Hi,
I am planning a coating shop for turbine blade and was wondering if you could help me to select right equipment.
I know that i need HVOF and APS systems for MCrAlY and TBC coating including the spraying booth, filteration system, chillers and power supply with 8 or 9 robotic axis (robot, turntable, and/or robot rail).
For blase heat treatment we will need a vacuum furnace, i guess along with shot peening after coating and sand blast system before coating.
but I am not sure if that would be all and which brand and equipment type would do the job the best.
If you could provide some idea of the equipment cost that would be great especially for the vacuum furnace.
Regards,

Dear,

For any of below product you may send us your inquiry on info@parattech.com

- Wire flame spray equipment
- Powder flame spray equipment
- Electric arc spray equipment
- HVOF equipment
- HVOF liquid fuel equipment
- Metal spray wires
- Portable blasting machine
- Thermal spray scientific camera etc.

For more details you can log on to our website https://www.parattech.com

Thanks

Parat Technologies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'd like to' open a small coating shop in the north of Italy MVagusta 2 4,526 06-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MVagusta
  Cost for a small coating shop Florin 21 30,270 01-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Last Post: dravidmartin
  Job Shop for Sale ? SteelDryver 3 8,587 08-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Last Post: mrj3311