Turkey visit!!
03-22-2014, 07:46 AM,
Turkey visit!!
A tourist has only one desire to Travel around the world in his life. I am history lover. Few months ago I went to Turkey with my family and friends for one week trip. My younger brother enjoyed the trip a lot. My favorite place which I liked very much; it was the Blue mosque. The Sultan Ahmed Mosque is a historic mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is popularly known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior. I like this most very mouse; I think it is great attraction for the tourist I want to suggest to all who have planned to visit the Turkey; they must visit blue mosque.
05-31-2015, 10:17 AM,
RE: Turkey visit!!
Turkey is beautiful country to visit.
11-09-2017, 02:00 PM,
Lightning  RE: Turkey visit!!
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
08-09-2022, 03:40 AM,
Turkey is indeed a good place to travel, their industry is also developing very well, our company also has agents in Turkey. https://fyitester.com/about-fyi/
11-10-2022, 10:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2022, 03:37 PM by morganjin.)
Whether you're a fashionista or a homebody, feather pajamas can make you feel comfortable and chic. The soft, textured feathers that adorn these PJs are both comfortable and stylish. They're also ideal for lounging around the house. These pajamas feature detachable feathers so you can take them off for special occasions. That way, they won't lose their sexy appeal. They also look very ladylike, showing off your feminine style. They can be worn alone or with a pair of white feather pajamas
08-26-2023, 10:14 PM,
This year, Turkish resorts have become a magnet for celebrities, and I was lucky to spot Lauren Alexis among them. Seeing her in person was incredible; her lifestyle has been a long-standing source of inspiration for me. After managing to find more about her, my admiration grew even stronger. Her presence at these resorts adds an extra layer of glamour. Witnessing her journey firsthand motivates me profoundly to pursue my aspirations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visit in Mongolia country!! Madeline 1 2,575 09-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Anton Roger