Open Encrypted Files
01-04-2013, 03:08 AM,
Open Encrypted Files
Hello Friends,

1. Click the "Start" button, then click the "My Computer" icon on the Start menu. This opens the My Computer window. Navigate to the encrypted file for which you want add an authorized user.

2. Right-click the encrypted file, then click the "Properties" link in the context menu. This opens the Properties window.

3. Click the "Advanced" button in the Properties window. This opens the Advanced Attributes window.

4. Click the "Details" button in the Advanced Attributes window. This opens the Encryption Details window.

5. Click the "Add" button in the Encryption Details window. This opens the "Select User" dialog box.

6. Click the user you want authorize to open the encrypted file, then click the "OK" button. This closes the dialog box.

7. Click the "OK" buttons in the Encryption Details and Advanced Attributes windows to close them. Click the "Apply" button in the Properties window, then click the "OK" button to close the window and complete the process.

Best Regards
Vicky Milza

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I combine 2 PDF files into just 1? VickyMilza 4 5,167 12-20-2022, 08:29 AM
Last Post: fyitester
  How do I combine 2 PDF files into just 1? lupacexi 1 2,766 11-15-2022, 03:13 AM
Last Post: fyitester
  Copy Protection of Files VickyMilza 0 6,995 10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Last Post: VickyMilza
  any idea please about open and closed-loop system sachi 1 3,881 07-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Gordon