New to forum
02-16-2011, 02:20 AM,
New to forum
Hello Gordon;

I really enjoy your website and believe it provides a great service and resource for all of us thermal sprayers.

I've been in the business for 25 years. I first started in the aerospace industry as a young man learning the ropes and hand spraying various aero components with plasma, wire arc and combustion powder processes. Later, I developed skills in robotics programming, metallographic techniques, DoE, methods developement and quality acceptance and control.

After 9+ years in aerospace, I went on to work for Sulzer Metco US as a senior field service engineer for 13+ years. I spent my final three years at Sulzer working as a key account manager serving the midwestern region of the U.S.

I've recently rejoined my former employer in the aerospace industry as process engineer.

I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to join the forum to learn and hopefully contribute some of the thermal spray experience I've acquired over the years.

Cheers,

Ross Lunato
02-17-2011, 06:08 PM,
RE: New to forum
Hi Ross

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum.

(02-16-2011, 02:20 AM)ServiceTech Wrote: Hello Gordon;

I really enjoy your website and believe it provides a great service and resource for all of us thermal sprayers.

I've been in the business for 25 years. I first started in the aerospace industry as a young man learning the ropes and hand spraying various aero components with plasma, wire arc and combustion powder processes. Later, I developed skills in robotics programming, metallographic techniques, DoE, methods developement and quality acceptance and control.

After 9+ years in aerospace, I went on to work for Sulzer Metco US as a senior field service engineer for 13+ years. I spent my final three years at Sulzer working as a key account manager serving the midwestern region of the U.S.

I've recently rejoined my former employer in the aerospace industry as process engineer.

I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to join the forum to learn and hopefully contribute some of the thermal spray experience I've acquired over the years.

Cheers,

Ross Lunato