Injection Moulding advice-please help
01-22-2008, 11:06 PM,
Injection Moulding advice-please help
Hello everybody, another newbie here Smile

Apologies if this is not relevant to this forum, but you never know some one might be able to help.

I really hope someone can help me with this. I am opening a Mexican takeaway in Bristol U.K. I am desperately trying to find a company that can make me some bespoke takeaway food containers as the off the shelf options will not fit the company image.

I need round plastic containers (with a flat bottom) with lids, both parts being white, possibly with the company logo printed on the side. I would like them to be reusable, oven proof, microwave proof and freezer proof. So some where between Tupperware and a typical takeaway container.

I understand that getting a tool made can cost upwards of £10 000 so I guess my question is, does anyone know of a company that already has or has access to this type of design?

I can offer all the chilli and ice cold Corona to anyone that can help me track this down. Happy0193

Chris.
01-27-2008, 06:20 PM,
RE: Injection Moulding advice-please help
Hi Chris

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum.

Hopefully, someone will provide an answer. The Chilli sounds nice Big Grin

Moved from Surface Engineering to Other Topics
04-15-2009, 01:18 PM,
(01-22-2008, 11:06 PM)gingec Wrote: Hello everybody, another newbie here Smile

Apologies if this is not relevant to this forum, but you never know some one might be able to help.

I really hope someone can help me with this. I am opening a Mexican takeaway in Bristol U.K. I am desperately trying to find a company that can make me some bespoke takeaway food containers as the off the shelf options will not fit the company image.

I need round plastic containers (with a flat bottom) with lids, both parts being white, possibly with the company logo printed on the side. I would like them to be reusable, oven proof, microwave proof and freezer proof. So some where between Tupperware and a typical takeaway container.

I understand that getting a tool made can cost upwards of £10 000 so I guess my question is, does anyone know of a company that already has or has access to this type of design?

I can offer all the chilli and ice cold Corona to anyone that can help me track this down. Happy0193

Chris.
Well over a year now ........... Did you get any help with this?
06-09-2009, 10:31 PM,
Al-sallamo alykom ...Hello everybody.. iam very happy to be here ... iam mohamed elsadek
from egypt-cairo ... iam studying in cairo university in the faculty of archaeology in the cnservation and restoration part in the final year
i want to be friend with all in here...come again isa
01-21-2010, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 06:55 AM by Peralta.)
The chili and ice cold corona are tempting to take. But all I can say is that you can look online for plastic injection molding company. You can specifically tell them your design and they can manufacture the containers for you, but I guess in bulk orders. Choose one that is near your location. Injection Molding Indiana

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solutions to Plastics Injection Moulding & Die Casting in China alex_zhu 3 14,816 01-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Last Post: batool100
  What is big plastic injection? cicididi 1 4,437 06-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: james broad
  How Does Injection Molding Work? cicididi 0 4,874 05-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Last Post: cicididi