very good mechanical engineering site
04-25-2008, 04:15 PM,
very good mechanical engineering site
https://goooddesign.blogspot.com

this site contains a usuful matter for mechanical engineers
enter to the site and download good slides , books, programme and animations
04-27-2008, 12:14 PM,
good book for heat exchanger
today i offer you good book in heat exachanger it is uploaded in this site and search about any subject you wand or demand it from me i will give you what do you want
the site : https://goooddesign.blogspot.com
04-27-2008, 09:27 PM,
good books and subjects
new books added and mutter welding guidelines soooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood books
04-28-2008, 11:15 AM,
good vedio for cnc
download cnc vedio show how cnc machines work fromk:
https://goooddesign.blogspot.com
04-28-2008, 01:58 PM,
RE: very good mechanical engineering site
Hi ahmed_eng3

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum.

First, you will have noticed I have merged all 4 of your recent threads into this one. Reason being that these forums are intended primarily for discussion of topics related to surface engineering. While some restrained promotion and links to sites of interest are acceptable, I think 4 threads essentially the same are not. It may help with the forum statistics Happy0193 but it certainly does not help with quality of these forums, which I think is most important.

Please in future place any posts related to your blog in this thread only.

Good luck with your blog.
01-28-2010, 07:50 AM,
Yes man this site is very useful for mechanical engineers.. Thanks for the links..
10-21-2010, 08:01 AM,
A lot of good things going on, on this site as you promised. A lot of in depth matters discussed and many books to choose from. It is amazing work and it is evident that this is someone who has a real passion for what is done is responsible for the blog. It is an interesting read not only for engineers but also for a layman. Thanks for sharing this site. I really enjoyed going through it and will definitely get back to it.
10-28-2010, 10:42 AM,
thank you very much for sharing the site . the site is really helpful and got a lot of information about mechanical stuff .
01-04-2011, 01:00 PM,
I am new in this forum...and don,t have any knowledge...but from this forum i get a lot of knowledge and information...Thank you very much for sharing the site and information...The site is very helpful and informatics....
02-15-2011, 05:16 PM,
Thanks. the site is really useful
04-16-2011, 12:50 PM,
I have found yet another best [link dead] website. At this website all the mechanical engineers can interact with each other through different parts of the world. You can write your own articles, blogs and forums about mechanical engineering and related topics. Users can post mechanical pictures on the website. All the registered users are automatically placed in global list of mechanical engineers which is a country wise list of mechanical engineers.
Regards,
Jazib Saeed Khan,
Mechanical Engineering Website
Hello Engineers
05-22-2012, 01:30 PM,
This website contains excellent [link dead]mechanical engineering books
08-01-2012, 08:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2012, 04:27 PM by mr.mech.)
There're many high-quality mechanical engineering ebooks and other technical resources free to download:

[link dead]

Hope this is helpfulBig Grin
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM,
Well here is another best website for engineers: [link dead]
Regards,
Jazib Saeed Khan,
Mechanical Engineering Website
Hello Engineers
11-12-2012, 04:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2012, 10:14 AM by afsar.)
Mechanical Engineering - Final Year Project Ideas
Mechanical Engineering - Final Year Project Ideas

Benefits of final year project
Your final year project (BE or ME) can help you in the following ways:
1. You can increase your overall percentage by scoring 90 to 95% marks through a good project.
2. An industry-oriented project can add extra weightage to your resume and help you get a good job in the core mechanical industry.
3. A technically good project can give you an added advantage if you are planning for higher studies in US, UK, Germany etc.
Hence, make your final-year project valuable even if it takes a little more time and effort.
Choose the right industry
You can choose one of the following industries for your project:
Aerospace, Automobile, Marine, HVAC, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Turbo-machines, Machine-tools, Appliances etc.
Choose the right type
You can choose one of the following types:
a. Experimental Projects:
a.i. This type of projects need good lab-facilities and hi-tech instruments for measuring your experimental set-up accurately. Only IITs and IISc have such facilities. Students from Tier II and private colleges try their best but mostly end-up in cooking-up the results or change the project at the last moment due to non-availability of the above facilities.
a.ii. Also it involves more time and cost for setting up the project for those students who are already tightly scheduled with final-exams or campus interviews.
a.iii. This type is feasible for those who don’t have such constraints.
b. Design Projects:
a.i. CAE Projects – Stress analysis, dynamic analysis etc. of aero, auto or mechanical systems can be done through these projects. New design, Improving performance, optimization can be accomplished. FEM based software like ANSYS, NASTRAN, RADIOSS, HYPERMESH etc. can be used.
a.ii. CFD Projects – Flow analysis, Thermal analysis, Aerodynamics improvement are the typical projects. This uses software like FLUENT, STAR-CCM+ are used for CFD analysis.
a.iii. Flexibility and accuracy are the major advantages in this type of projects.
a.iv. However it needs some additional training. To know more…
Job Opportunities
Interviewers give more weightage for good projects.
CAE or CFD projects in Aerospace and automobile systems have more job opportunities in India, US, Europe and Japan.
At the same time HVAC, Oil & Gas, Marine have good opportunities in Gulf.
Choose a RELEVANT project
Go ahead and choose the right project using the above factors. All the best….
Some Project Titles.
CFD projects in Automobile Industry
Design Optimization of Diesel Engine Manifold using CFD Simulations
Improving the mileage of a passenger car through aerodynamics re-design using CFD Techniques
CFD projects in Aerospace Industry
Prediction and minimization of drag on an aircraft wing using CFD Analysis
Design of aircraft safety systems using CFD analysis
CAE project in Automobile Industry
Design optimization of chassis of a truck using CAE analysis
Redesign of a suspension system for passenger car using CAE analysis
CAE project in Aerospace Industry
Design optimization of nose-cone frame of an aircraft using CAE analysis
Performance optimization of wing-box of an aircraft using CAE analysis
More Projects...

https://www.techzilon.com/product-category/projects/

The choice of the industry can be based on your interest or based on future job-opportunities.

11-10-2016, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 12:24 PM by thorkir.)
MechaniCalc is an excellent resource that provides calculators and reference material for mechanical engineers.

Examples of calculators include bolted joint analysis, lug analysis, column buckling, 2D FEA analysis, and more.

Examples of reference material include strength of materials, beam stress and deflection, bolted joint analysis, lug analysis, column buckling, and more.

https://mechanicalc.com
07-05-2022, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 02:34 AM by fyitester.)
https://fyitester.com/ is without a doubt one of the best textile mechanical engineering sites in the world. It has many products and useful blogs for everyone who needs textile knowledge.
https://fyitester.com/blog/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup Online Guide for Mechanical Industry Rony Lee 3 5,918 07-22-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Fred15
  Holy Grail of Mechanical Design? CarmeloLabadie 3 1,609 06-26-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Fred15
  Best mechanical engineering site jazibsaeed 4 12,228 09-19-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: morganjin
  Is the iPad good for college students? TonyMccallum 7 7,739 08-16-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: fyitester
  Good engineering blogs? mikeellsmore 10 10,461 06-07-2022, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fyitester
  Good note-taking software for Mac? TonyMccallum 2 5,107 01-16-2013, 01:57 AM
Last Post: LauraLitebulb
  Natural Good, Chemical Bad – Right? keiraleach 0 5,032 01-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: keiraleach
  Mechanical Design Considerations sagesse 1 7,234 07-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Last Post: herrymoris