[split] Any Problems? Connection Problems
01-09-2007, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2007, 03:54 PM by bhellman.)
[split] Any Problems? Connection Problems
Gordon Wrote:Hello and welcome to the Surface Engineering Forum.

Should you have any problems with this site, this is the place to make your posts.

If you can not register or post your message please contact us or try to make a post in Testing and Trashing which is open to non-registered guests at the moment.

Hi Gordon.
One annoyance of gentle c

oncern. First try to reach SEF gives the pop-up: server is not available,
please try again. The second try brings me to the Forum in 9 times of 10. Is this a time delay problem or ?????????

Still not functioning properly.
bhe
br bjarne

Sorry, Still not functioning properly.
bhe

Still not reacting properly.
bhe
01-09-2007, 08:13 PM,
RE: Any Problems?
Hi bjarne

Thanks for reporting problem. I have also experience intermittent problems with poor connection to the SEF server host today. I am hoping it's just the server having a bad day and that things will get back to normal soon. Over the years I've had good service from my web site host, but if today?s unacceptable performance continues I will have to consider going elsewhere (dread the thought).

I would appreciate reports on connection problems or slow performance if you think it's a problem with the SEF server and not just general Internet congestion.
01-10-2007, 02:05 PM,
RE: [split] Any Problems?
Hi bjarne and members

I have been having the same problems this morning (possibly worse). I am hoping the problem is just with me. Anybody else suffering intermittent connection problems?
01-11-2007, 12:11 PM,
RE: [split] Any Problems? Connection Problems
My connection to SEF appears to be back to normal today. Smile
02-06-2007, 01:20 AM,
RE: [split] Any Problems? Connection Problems
Hi Bjarne

Just noticed edits to your first post above. Are you still having connection problems? I'm afraid edits to posts are not made very obvious (members are not alerted). I would recommend a new reply post so that members become aware of new or unread posts and possible email notifications.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attachment Problems Gordon 0 4,695 07-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Gordon
  Problems login on Gordon 0 4,827 01-06-2009, 05:53 PM
  Any Problems? Gordon 0 8,505 07-15-2006, 09:11 PM