regulators
03-16-2012, 07:37 PM,
regulators
hello i have been running a shotblasting company in the u.k for the last two years. Im intersted in purchasing a thermal flame spray gun. I have been offered a metco 14e gun but nothing else with it. What regulators do i need? and flow meter? Is it easier to buy a complete setup? many thankls chris
03-17-2012, 08:32 AM,
RE: regulators
HI Chris

Shot Blasting in the UK, what applications are you thinking of for the Metal Spray?

you will need regulators, hoses from the regulators to the flowmeter (needed), and from flow meter to the torch.

The 14E model is not bad, and you can do some good coatings, easy with it. If you have a bit of budget, and depending on what you are spraying, then arc spray is very easy to operate

If you send me your email, I can send you a 14E manual I think I have one still

If you want to buy something new, either wire or arc spray, we also have some equipment

03-17-2012, 09:02 AM,
Hi stephen thanks for the reply. I have been looking at the metallisation flame spray kit (new) I can buy a new gun for £3000 but the regulators and flow meter pipes ect bump it upto £6500. Can I get the regulator and flow meter anywhere else? What is the best make of gun to go with? I need a flame spray kit so I can go mobile. I want to spray zinc, aluminium and copper.
04-13-2012, 07:37 PM,
(03-17-2012, 09:02 AM)Dredgies Wrote: Hi stephen thanks for the reply. I have been looking at the metallisation flame spray kit (new) I can buy a new gun for £3000 but the regulators and flow meter pipes ect bump it upto £6500. Can I get the regulator and flow meter anywhere else? What is the best make of gun to go with? I need a flame spray kit so I can go mobile. I want to spray zinc, aluminium and copper.

I have some used equipment in great condition for a startup kit. It was mainly used in demo's and trainings for a consulting company so it has less than 20 hours on it. I have a 2GF, the oxy and fuel regulators, 5m hoses for compressed air, and oxy-fuel. The one part that I do have that is well used is the AT-100 air filter. It is an old Metco model, it works but shows signs of wear. The total price is $1700.00. I'm in the US and can ship quickly. My e-mail is aaronboyceets@gmail.com. Let me know.
Thank You,
Aaron Boyce
ppsaboyce@gmail.com
Plasmapowders

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pressure Regulators? Edson 4 4,404 11-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Last Post: SakshiVerma