maybe you can help me
09-26-2011, 11:50 AM,
maybe you can help me
Hi, my name is Vlad Cigan, i am a Ph.D student from Romania, and i study thermal spraying in my thesis. I would like to ask if there is anyone in my country or around, in Europe who has even a small company, or maybe if you know a university, where i can make some experiments or just to assist at a thermal spraying process so i can see more examples of thermal spraying. It would be a huge help for me. In my country, at my university, ph.d. students have willpower to study but we don`t have the necessary equipment ! Thank you !
09-26-2011, 01:44 PM,
RE: maybe you can help me
Plasmajet is located in Bucharest. They have several thermal spray guns. They may be willing to help you.
09-28-2011, 09:44 AM,
You could try to contact our distributor in Bucharest, Straal-minex. They have a demo centre with blast and thermal spray facilities. Www.minex.ro. Good luck with your studies and I hope you stay in the thermal spray industry.
Stuart Milton
Metallisation Ltd
https://www.metallisation.com
09-28-2011, 06:26 PM,
(09-26-2011, 11:50 AM)vladutzu86 Wrote: Hi, my name is Vlad Cigan, i am a Ph.D student from Romania, and i study thermal spraying in my thesis. I would like to ask if there is anyone in my country or around, in Europe who has even a small company, or maybe if you know a university, where i can make some experiments or just to assist at a thermal spraying process so i can see more examples of thermal spraying. It would be a huge help for me. In my country, at my university, ph.d. students have willpower to study but we don`t have the necessary equipment ! Thank you !

Hi,

I remind you that whenever you want you can come to us.

Ion