machine design
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM,
Cool  machine design
good day sir, we are discussing machine design 2 and our adviser wants us to design to complete and pass the subject, but i have a hard time figuring what to design. he told us that for our class, only one sudent for conveyor and one student for hoisting machine and somebody in our class have already got these two. could you please send me a list of possible machine designs that i could probably make. designs which are not robotics but simple machines that uses simple machine elements and can be easily computed, such as with the use of shafts,motors, pulleys,gears. hope you can help me sir, because i really want to pass this subject. thank you very much.
01-18-2011, 10:17 PM,
RE: machine design
Design a machine which rotates 9 rings simultaneously for coating on one side. To make it interesting, the discs are non-magnetic, so you have to find a way to keep them in place during the spraying process. Thermal spray involves a high velocity gas stream which will displace small objects if they are not held securely. The rings have a diameter of 50 mm, and they should rotate with a surface velocity of 1.5 m/s.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy Grail of Mechanical Design? CarmeloLabadie 3 1,606 06-26-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Fred15
Pencil Download Home Plan Pro 5.2.26.2 to create a design and engineering plans for homes Eng Martin 0 7,414 08-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Eng Martin
  Mechanical Design Considerations sagesse 1 7,233 07-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Last Post: herrymoris