Visit in Mongolia country!!
03-10-2014, 10:25 AM,
Visit in Mongolia country!!
I am tourist I like to travel around the world. I went to Mongolia country with my friends to celebrate the winter season. Mongolia is a landlocked country in Central Asia. It is bordered by Russia to the north and China to the south, east and west. Ulaanbaatar, the capital and also the largest city, is home and the population of Mongolia covered the land is 45% and another part is present the beautiful attractions. Our visit in the Gorki Terelj National park which we found in Nalaikh Mongolia’s city. The Gorkhi Terelj National park is very famous in Mongolia in the list of most beautiful attractions. In this park we see deserts, mountains, rivers, ducks in different colors and many types of birds and two things most attractive in this place is the clouds that look like to stay on the head of the mountains and the statue of the Dinosaurs. Our really enjoy the visit in this park. I wish I come again with my family.
09-01-2023, 07:07 PM,
RE: Visit in Mongolia country!!
Visiting Mongolia has been an incredible adventure. The vast landscapes, nomadic culture, and rich history are truly captivating. However, one lesson I've learned here is the importance of knowing the local language, english to german dictionaries have come in handy, but learning even a few basic Mongolian phrases has opened doors to meaningful interactions. It's a bridge that connects me to the heart of this country, allowing me to immerse myself in its beauty and traditions. Language isn't just a tool; it's a key to unlocking the true essence of a place, making every journey more enriching and memorable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turkey visit!! Made 5 8,030 08-26-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Anton Roger