Thermal Spray Job Shops
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM,
Thermal Spray Job Shops
I am trying to locate a list of thermal spray job shops in Europe. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
12-03-2007, 02:29 PM,
RE: Thermal Spray Job Shops
Hi ceversmann

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum.

The Thermal Spraying and Surface Engineering Association (TSSEA) may be worth contacting.
12-04-2007, 11:32 AM,
You may also want to check out the German Thermal Spray Association's website at www.gts-ev.de
02-24-2008, 03:28 AM,
Hi balance

I have moved your post to create a new thread here

Quote:Posted by balance

Cold Spray Coatings on Titanium

Initially I would like to want to talk on my pleasure about this website and thanks for your support.
I attended Istanbul Technical University-Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Master Degree Programme last year.According to my thesis subject that Cold Spray Coatings on Titanium I am studying and detailed searching on this comprehensive issue. For this project I need some remarkable datas and documents about this subject.Would you mind sending these datas? Furthermore I need to search the companies which are working on Cold Spray Technologies in Turkey.Would you mind sending such a list about this issue? I am sure you'll let me be collective with you.Thanks for your collaboration.Yours respectfully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Characterization of Particles during Thermal Spray & Cold Spray Processes Parat Tech 2 4,954 12-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Last Post: RV_DMG
  OSU thermal spray xephaoma 6 11,673 05-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Last Post: xephaoma