Should I get an iPad or a macbook?
06-24-2011, 09:27 AM,
Im thinking about getting either an iPad or a macbook. I already have an hp laptop but I obviously wanted the macbook due it being a greatly superior device. However, would I be better off just getting an iPad? They seem to be able to do just about everything and I have seen that you can get keyboards, stands, and other things that would make it function just as a computer.

any opinions?

06-28-2011, 09:11 PM,
RE: Should I get an iPad or a macbook?
Have you looked into the Xoom? It has the same functionality as the Ipad but it will work in synergy with the HP. Plus it is open source so you will not be bound to the limitations of Apple.
Thank You,
Aaron Boyce
ppsaboyce@gmail.com
Plasmapowders
06-30-2011, 03:38 PM,
I owned a iPad, and loved it, so much I played with it constantly, finally gave it away to one of my kids.

Go for a MacBook, cause you can type on it, not easy on an iPad, or even better get both, and keep steve jobs in $$$
09-16-2011, 09:06 AM,
I already have an hp laptop but I obviously wanted the macbook due it being a greatly superior device. However, would I be better off just getting an iPad? They seem to be able to do just about everything and I have seen that you can get keyboards, stands, and other things that would make it function just as a computer.

12-03-2011, 06:39 AM,
There is so observable difference between both but iPad is better choice and love to use, even flexible handling.
12-12-2011, 10:28 AM,
Macbook would be a good option to go with!!
04-25-2012, 06:19 AM,
With Macbook you can expand memory with i pad you cant,u-Pad starts with around $400 and macbook with $999.Based on these you can decide what suits your requirement.
06-01-2012, 08:06 AM,
They seem to be able to do just about everything and I have seen that you can get keyboards, stands, and other things that would make it function just as a computer...
moser.
07-03-2012, 09:07 AM,
If your funds allow the case, of course, buy a macbook.
10-04-2012, 02:23 PM,
IPad is cheaper and actually able to perform all the necessary features...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the iPad good for college students? TonyMccallum 7 7,738 08-16-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: fyitester
  How do you add pictures to notes on the iPad? TonyMccallum 1 7,385 02-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Last Post: VickyMilza