Respondents needed for survey on work stress (admin approved)
12-10-2012, 12:21 PM,
Respondents needed for survey on work stress (admin approved)
Hi!

I'm a researcher at University College London (UCL) and I'm currently running a study looking at work stress and how people recover from work, with the hope to find out what factors and activities (for example, social support or media use) may help with this. I'm really keen to get respondents from a variety of professions, levels of job stress and working hours, so it’d be great if anyone from this forum would be interested in taking part.

It only takes 15 minutes and you’ll receive instant feedback on things like whether you have high work strain, whether you’re successfully recovering from work and whether you’re work life is influencing your home life. Plus, you’ll be entered into a prize draw for one of six £50 Amazon vouchers and you’ll be doing your bit to help develop methods of improving post-work recovery!

The only requirement is that you work at least 3 days/shifts per week and are over 18. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or comments (my e-mail address is on the first page of the survey).

Here’s the link:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1KPXkndd9tZuUBL

Thanks in advance for your help!

Emily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Does Injection Molding Work? cicididi 0 4,876 05-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Last Post: cicididi
  Engineering Demographic Survey kmorowsky 1 4,766 04-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Gordon