Nigerian scam
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM,
Nigerian scam
Dear Members

Apologies to those that received the message below as email or private message via SEF. Please just delete it as it is a fraud scam. Please note that these were originally sent by a member whom has now been banned. The only way really to stop this particular activity is to check "Hide your email from other members" in your UserCP - Edit Options. This of course will make it so members can not email you.

If you receive unwanted emails or private messages through the this forum, please report them. Members found abusing the forum facilities will be banned, with appropriate reporting of activities to authorities and ISP s.

jesus4me

You are not welcome on this forum because you have been emailing/private messaging forum members with what looks like scam or "Nigerian scam". Even if they are not scams, they are not appropriate messages for this forum.

Quote:jesus4me from Surface Engineering Forum has sent you the following message:
------------------------------------------
From Miss Alice Williams
Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire,
Hello dear,
With profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. My name is Miss Alice Williams, I am the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs D.Williams. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2004. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.
Before the death of my father on September 2004, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of (USD$2,500,000.00) he deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.. He told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents regarding to this deposit with the Bank
I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and GOD fearing partner overseas who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund has being transfeered to your account and i come over to meet you ?
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.Kind Regards,please reply through my private email:alice_williams_a23@yahoo.co.jp
above for security reasons,

Miss Alice Williams

Your activities have been reported to the police and your ISP. You are banned from this forum.

Email addresses: alicewilliams54@yahoo.com
alice_williams_a23@yahoo.co.jp
IP address: 41.189.32.29 and 41.189.32.200
03-01-2010, 02:30 PM,
RE: Nigerian scam
Dear Members

Apologies to any member that received the message below as email or private message via SEF. Please just delete it as it is a fraud scam. Please note that these were originally sent by a member whom has now been banned. The only way really to stop this particular activity is to check "Hide your email from other members" in your UserCP - Edit Options. This of course will make it so members can not email you.

If you receive unwanted emails or private messages through the this forum, please report them. Members found abusing the forum facilities will be banned, with appropriate reporting of activities to authorities and ISP s.

Quote:From Miss Marram Mohammed.
Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire,
Email( marram_mohammed2009@yahoo.cn )

Hello Dear,

With profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. My name is Miss Marram Mohammed, I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Dandy Mohammed. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 20th May 2007. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But GOD knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on May 2007, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$10,500,000.00) he deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.. He told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary legal documents regarding to this deposit with the Bank
I am just 20 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and GOD fearing partner overseas who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund has being transfeered to your account and i come over to meet you ?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.
Anticipating hearing from you soon. please respond to me on private Email( marram_mohammed2009@yahoo.cn )
Kind Regards,
Miss Marram Mohammed,

IP Address: 41.207.213.21

marram77

You are not welcome on this forum because you have been emailing/private messaging forum members with what looks like scam or "Nigerian scam". Even if they are not scams, they are not appropriate messages for this forum.

Your activities have been reported to the police and your ISP. You are banned from this forum.

Email addresses: marram_18@yahoo.com
alice_williams_a23@yahoo.co.jp
IP address: 41.207.213.21
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM,
Nice sharing ...........Thanks
11-21-2011, 01:55 PM,
Thanks for posting this. This person just applied for an account on a forum that I'm a mod/admin for and you saved me the hassle of getting rid of her after she spammed people.

I don't know how bad the spam problem is here, but I do know that the last person to register before me is a signature line spammer - rhonda52faby. Sometimes sig line spammers are rather benign in that they never post (they just rely on people looking at their profile) but some are a pain in the nether regions because they post inane posts just to get you to see their spam (like "rhonda" did).

I'm writing not only to thank you, but also to return the favour by telling you about a great website called Stop Forum Spam. You can either check each new member individually, or you can install the plug-in they have available. We have the plug-in on the forum where I work and it makes my life so much easier. You can also report your spammers to them. I'd report rhonda52faby for you but as I don't have access to her IP addy, I cannot.

By the way, I do not have any affiliation with SFS. I'm just happy to do my bit towards stopping spammers.