Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?
06-25-2021, 05:49 PM,
Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?
Hello

I found this forum whilst searching for a solution to a problem.

I believe the search term I used in Google was "mechanical design".

I will explain the problem briefly and if it is allowed to be discussed by the Administrator I will elaborate in the appropriate section of the forum.

First a little background.

I'm a qualified mechanic and autoelectrician who has worked for Peugeot, Ford, Renault, Jaguar, BMW and the AA.

My interest in CAD began when I studied manufacturing at school.

I would class myself as an AutoCAD & Solidworks novice.

Regarding the problem.

We appear to have discovered a simple technology that does not violate any Newtonian laws of physics.

The team I represent seek an eco-focussed designer with extensive Autodesk Inventor dynamic design experience.

I mention Inventor because it is free to download for personal use so everyone on the planet could get to play around with the model once it's complete.

The project is open source.

We have many pictures and videos of the device in action and a number of replications are already in progress.

This project was started by the inventor in 2009 and he has manufactured 11 different prototypes to get to this stage.

I am directly liasing with the inventor.

I hope you all find this message interesting and I look forward to sharing more with you if this is allowed.

Best regards,
09-27-2022, 08:15 AM,
RE: Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?
I am also interested in SolidWorks and cad, hope you can find the right one. https://fyitester.com/sample-dyeing-machine/
01-25-2023, 11:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2023, 09:47 PM by morganjin.)
Augmented reality app development Augmented reality (AR) app development is the process of creating software applications that incorporate digital elements into a user's physical environment. AR apps are usually developed using a combination of programming languages such as HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, and native platform-specific languages such as Objective-C or https://mlsdev.com/services/ui-ux-design
06-26-2023, 12:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2023, 02:59 PM by Fred15.)
Listen, friend! If you want to get a really high-quality design, then the best thing is to click here and choose the top best agencies that can provide assistance in the implementation of the most complex project. This is the best solution if you do not have enough /knowledge and skills in web design. When choosing a web development and user interface design company, it is important to consider their experience, portfolio, customer reviews, pricing, and their ability to meet your specific requirements and deadlines.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup Online Guide for Mechanical Industry Rony Lee 3 5,918 07-22-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Fred15
  Best mechanical engineering site jazibsaeed 4 12,230 09-19-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: morganjin
  very good mechanical engineering site ahmed_eng3 16 54,403 07-05-2022, 02:27 AM
Last Post: fyitester
Pencil Download Home Plan Pro 5.2.26.2 to create a design and engineering plans for homes Eng Martin 0 7,414 08-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Eng Martin
Cool machine design jeffreyjo 1 4,221 01-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: djewell
  Mechanical Design Considerations sagesse 1 7,234 07-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Last Post: herrymoris