Catalytic Burner Heats Electric Vehicles without Consumption of Batteries
01-07-2019, 02:43 AM,
Catalytic Burner Heats Electric Vehicles without Consumption of Batteries
Zemission, a Swedish company, has developed a zero-emission catalytic burner for heating electric and hybrid vehicles. The equipment can improve the popularity of electric vehicles (EV) by increasing the range of plug-in electric vehicles.
The exhaust heat of internal combustion engines is usually used to heat passengers, but in electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV), there is either no exhaust heat or insufficient exhaust heat, which leads to a large demand for auxiliary cockpit heaters. The study found that in a cold climate of minus 7 degrees Celsius, electric vehicle batteries would reduce the range of the vehicle by up to 60%.
By 2020, the production of hybrid electric vehicles will reach 3 million, and by 2025, it is expected to reach 9 million to 10 million. Therefore, the growth of sales of electric vehicles and plug-in electric vehicles has promoted the growth of people's demand for fuel or electric auxiliary heaters. However, the emission level of fuel auxiliary heaters currently available does not conform to the current regulations, and electric auxiliary heaters will consume battery power and reduce vehicle mileage.
The EU-funded Vision 2020 z-BURN program addresses this problem by helping to promote the production of new heaters by Swedish company Zemission. The heater uses catalytic combustion method to realize clean and flameless combustion. Terminal customers of the device, including plug-in hybrid electric vehicle owners, help to increase the range of electric vehicles, and allow battery packs to reduce size.
07-27-2020, 07:00 PM,
RE: Catalytic Burner Heats Electric Vehicles without Consumption of Batteries
You are right, now the statistics of electronic transport are gaining momentum. And I'm not just talking about hybrid cars, fully electronic cars, but also conventional transport such as e-scooters, motorcycles, and segways. I'm thinking of buying one myself.e since it is eco-friendly and very convenient in our time. I found a great guide: https://thescooterguide.com/best-scooter-for-300lb-man/ that can help with the selection. You will be surprised how much developed this transport is, and what speed it can develop
12-21-2022, 03:23 AM,
RE: Catalytic Burner Heats Electric Vehicles without Consumption of Batteries
Will plug-in hybrid electric vehicles be unsafe? In comparison, I feel more at ease driving fuel vehicles. https://fyitester.com/for-sale/rubbing-f...ter-y571d/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The charging rate of new lithium batteries will be greatly increased Virgo 0 2,215 11-26-2018, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Virgo
  Electric Meters StevenBrooks 1 2,894 01-16-2013, 05:00 AM
Last Post: TonyMccallum
  Porous burner diesel engine cicididi 0 3,418 05-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Last Post: cicididi