An engineering forum website
08-05-2014, 10:14 PM,
An engineering forum website
Engineering discussion is one of the most useful things, because it’s have to more knowledge, solution etc. is an engineering forum website. Here you can post anything which you want about engineering. Visit for see.

Good luck
01-13-2015, 09:34 AM,
RE: An engineering forum website
Engineers seem drawn to mathematics, science and design…but at that point, engineers diverge into various fields such as aeronautics, mechanics, computer science, environmental engineering and so many more engineering fields. This list of the top 40 engineering forums and message boards offer broad looks at engineering, but also offer support in specific fields.
05-13-2015, 10:17 AM,
I am not sure why you are promoting your forum here. But yeah Engineering is something that needs a lot of creative ideas. I am a CAD Engineer by profession and I know how it is.

For any kind of CAD related information or suggestions you may pm me anytime.

Thanks
IndiaCADworks is a trusted leader in CAD services, including conversion, 2D drafting, 3D modeling, rendering, animation, and Sketchup.
11-10-2016, 12:34 PM,
MechaniCalc is an excellent resource that provides calculators and reference material for mechanical engineers.

Examples of calculators include bolted joint analysis, lug analysis, column buckling, 2D FEA analysis, and more.

Examples of reference material include strength of materials, beam stress and deflection, bolted joint analysis, lug analysis, column buckling, and more.

https://mechanicalc.com
02-07-2018, 07:51 AM,
Rolleyes  RE: An engineering forum website
I am a student of Nagpur engineering college, and I am looking for engineering forum website to help other students also. If anyone knows then please help.
03-13-2018, 05:02 PM,
I am looking for this kind of platform to gain better information about engineers. I spend my career as a marketer before moving to field technician (engineer). And I really appreciate the list of information you provide in this forum. I hope we improve some creative ideas from these kind of forums.
08-12-2018, 08:35 AM,
guys please introduce me some good local engineering website in Australia!? thanks
12-20-2018, 11:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 11:09 AM by Ameer.)
Shield  RE: An engineering forum website
can any one suggest me a free pdf software for placing revit 3d models in pdf as 3d models which can be navigated ?

09-08-2020, 06:27 PM,
(11-10-2016, 12:34 PM)thorkir Wrote: MechaniCalc is an excellent resource that provides calculators and reference material for mechanical engineers.

Examples of calculators include bolted joint analysis, lug analysis, column buckling, 2D FEA analysis, and more.

Examples of reference material include strength of materials, beam stress and deflection, bolted joint analysis, lug analysis, column buckling, and more.

I tried it and they are really good
I have a little blog about paitings galeriamazikins
03-30-2021, 06:01 AM,
Engineers appear to be attracted to math, science and plan… however by then, engineers wander into different fields like flight, mechanics, software engineering, natural designing thus a lot additional designing fields. This rundown of the best 40 designing discussions and message sheets offer expansive ganders at designing, yet additionally offer help in explicit fields.
04-22-2021, 04:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 09:18 AM by morganjin.)
I think you can make a custom website for your purpose. A software development company will ensure that a custom software development project will fulfill all your business needs by developing a software product that will make your business better. It will help in increasing your business productivity and profits. Apart from this, a custom software development project can help you save money, time, effort and resources. A good software product developed by a reliable and experienced software development company can make your business run smoothly and successfully.
06-24-2021, 01:25 PM,
(11-10-2016, 12:34 PM)thorkir Wrote: MechaniCalc is an excellent resource that provides calculators and reference material for mechanical engineers.

Examples of calculators include bolted joint analysis, employee monitoring, column buckling, 2D FEA analysis, and more.

We used it a lot
Product is a  quick and in very secure . Although this is an expensive calculator compared to most, the results make all the difference.
07-16-2021, 11:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2021, 09:40 AM by morganjin.)
Another principle of software design called object-oriented software modeling https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-build-a-crm. This refers to the use of programming languages like Java, C, or JavaScript for designing software systems. In object-oriented software modeling, a software designer uses classes, inheritance, and pointers to create an internal hierarchy within an object. Classes may include strings, lists, or objects.
03-14-2022, 12:54 PM,
Engineers appear to be attracted to math, science and plan… however by then, engineers veer into different fields like flight, mechanics, software engineering, natural designing thus a lot additional designing fields.
06-13-2022, 09:36 AM,
One of the best websites for textile engineers https://fyitester.com/. Here you can see anything which you want about textile engineering. Visit for see
11-12-2023, 03:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 02:00 PM by Fred15.)
You are right that such online services and forums are very useful for training future engineers. As a mechanical engineering student, I find this information very valuable. I also believe that sharing learning materials through services such as https://keepnotes.com/upload promotes collective preparation for lessons and exams, and also creates a community of students where everyone can contribute and help others learn. This is a wonderful way for students to share knowledge and learning experiences. In addition, when I upload my notes to this platform, I can receive a cash reward.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best website for engineers jazibsaeed 18 14,750 05-31-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: fyitester
  want to know from which website i can know about trouble shooting of alfa laval purif shyamshin 1 6,266 08-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Gordon