05-19-2008, 04:22 PM,
RE: too many readers but few participate to duscution
Hi hvofhamid

I think the read only "lurkers" will always outweigh posters Rolleyes

Thank you for setting a good example. Cheers
05-21-2008, 10:26 AM,
hi gordon
thanks to to give us the possibility to change engineering ideas all over the world.
the important is participation ,even when we make mistakes ,at least we meet others who correct us and we stop doing it.but when we make mistake and never tell it to anybody we keep our mistake all life.
thanks to all who make growing these technical ideas change
I m very sorry for my bad english,but i perfect it talking with you
have nice coating
05-26-2008, 09:53 AM,
Big Grin  RE: too many readers but few participate to duscution
Hamid,

That's a great saying. Having the passion and ability to share is the best way in learning.
Learn from mistakes and learn from successful experience, will expedite our learning curve.
Maybe sometimes we are to shy to "contribute" as we think we might be considered "showing off" infront of the experts and be laughed at...

Nevertheless, I still believe having the generosity to share knowledge and experience will make you learn more, what ever comes around goes around =P discard others opinion to negate our effort, to share is better than not to. Ashamed0002
05-26-2008, 11:06 AM,
Alexangel1226 Wrote:Hamid,

That's a great saying. Having the passion and ability to share is the best way in learning.
Learn from mistakes and learn from successful experience, will expedite our learning curve.
Maybe sometimes we are to shy to "contribute" as we think we might be considered "showing off" infront of the experts and be laughed at...

Nevertheless, I still believe having the generosity to share knowledge and experience will make you learn more, what ever comes around goes around =P discard others opinion to negate our effort, to share is better than not to. Ashamed0002

hi ALexangel
thanks for your generosity to share knowledge and experience,with big pleasure I read you