coating on rolls
04-12-2010, 05:00 AM,
coating on rolls
Dear Sir,
I am Jaydev Choudhary, as per your suggestion i am writing on this new thread. please give me all the coating details of rolls used in paper manufacturing. details should include coating of following rolls separately-
-applicator roll
-wire drive roll
- lead in roll
- lead out roll

please try to send me details which should have following contents -
reason for coating?
coating material?
coating process?
characteristics of coating deposition?

thanks & regards.

jaydev choudhary.
04-15-2010, 04:32 AM,
RE: coating on rolls
Dear Gorden please reply against my quiry, its urgent for me!
04-16-2010, 05:20 AM,
(04-15-2010, 04:32 AM)jaydev choudhary Wrote: Dear Gorden please reply against my quiry, its urgent for me!

Dear Javdev,

Those are good questions, but in reality rather complex questions, with much knowledge and consulting involved.

I think you should be in contact with a consultant or one of the vendors for consumables, and equipment, they would be able to help you,

alternatively you can provide the details of your application, equipment available, then the group might have some expertise to aid you
04-16-2010, 08:59 AM,
ok then atleast you can provide me few details of coating on these equipments by sending some documents attached on my mail.

please its urgent for me & i have tried all sources.
04-16-2010, 12:47 PM,
Hello jaydev,

I suppose that the real question is are you looking to do this yourself and seeking equipment, technical information, guidance and material supply. Or are you hoping to get all the vital information for free?

It would be good to know your position.
Len Wood
METAL MONSTER LTD
BIGGER BETTER FASTER MORE!
Ph: +64 9 4730705
Fax: +64 9 4730706
Email:: len@metal-monster.com
www.metal-monster.com
04-17-2010, 04:58 AM,
(04-16-2010, 12:47 PM)LEN WOOD Wrote: Hello jaydev,

I suppose that the real question is are you looking to do this yourself and seeking equipment, technical information, guidance and material supply. Or are you hoping to get all the vital information for free?

It would be good to know your position.

I am currently doing few job works for industries, but now want to expand my business so planning to target paper manufacturing machinery first as this holds lot of scope in it.
and i am planning to buy new equipments also as this time i only have flame spray and i got good response with it, and after knowing market demand planning to go for paper industry.
and only if you can tell me very basic things about coating of these roll parts, and please also guide me about the best manufacturer of guns. and other equipments.
04-17-2010, 10:26 AM,
Mr. Jaydev,

you need to understand different steps involved in textile manufacturing. Understand the rolls and their working conditions. Then study different coating processes, and materials can be sprayed with that particular processes.

Only then you will come to a conclusion for which system and material to select for that particular roll.

Wish u all the best
04-20-2010, 10:51 AM,
i am doing that but i am asking if anybudy has done coating on any of these parts or have any idea about these parts.

thanks.

(04-17-2010, 10:26 AM)karunanidhi Wrote: Mr. Jaydev,

you need to understand different steps involved in textile manufacturing. Understand the rolls and their working conditions. Then study different coating processes, and materials can be sprayed with that particular processes.

Only then you will come to a conclusion for which system and material to select for that particular roll.

Wish u all the best
04-28-2010, 07:49 AM,
Hi
I haven't seen earlier this mail hence trying replied to some of the technical questions in your other mail.
As advised by others in this mail, you need exprienced consultant to start getting into this highly competitive business of thermal spray coatings.If you want to know the extent of business in this area, then you may require a market survey report (for India). On the technology and applications , you can buy my following book,
Advanced Thermally Assisted Surface Engineering Processes-R.Chattopadhyay,Kluwer Academic Publishing, MI, USA,(now taken over by Springer,NY, USA).
You can buy the book on-line from Amazon.com or others .In case of any difficulty, you may contact me at drrammandira@yahoo.com
Regards,
ram chattopadhyay
05-01-2010, 11:27 AM,
(04-28-2010, 07:49 AM)drramc Wrote: Hi
I haven't seen earlier this mail hence trying replied to some of the technical questions in your other mail.
As advised by others in this mail, you need exprienced consultant to start getting into this highly competitive business of thermal spray coatings.If you want to know the extent of business in this area, then you may require a market survey report (for India). On the technology and applications , you can buy my following book,
Advanced Thermally Assisted Surface Engineering Processes-R.Chattopadhyay,Kluwer Academic Publishing, MI, USA,(now taken over by Springer,NY, USA).
You can buy the book on-line from Amazon.com or others .In case of any difficulty, you may contact me at drrammandira@yahoo.com
Regards,
ram chattopadhyay

thank you very much mr. ram chatopadhayay

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cereal Production lamination rolls. thorgrim 0 432 06-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: thorgrim
  Reg: POT Stabilizer Rolls Dileep 0 1,593 04-16-2021, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Dileep
  Sink pot rolls sealant Danmarco 4 3,668 10-14-2019, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PTSchram
  Hvof on conductor rolls for electric tin lines Danmarco 4 4,395 11-16-2016, 03:37 PM
Last Post: shantanu
  continuous casting rolls Arturas 4 7,987 11-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Last Post: arlen.nurlan
  Tinning mill rolls shantanu 1 3,211 03-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Last Post: loriolo
  Hot Rolling Mill Rolls Vijay Deshpande 3 8,270 02-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Last Post: bhellman