Thermal Spray companies in UK
03-20-2020, 10:50 AM,
Thermal Spray companies in UK
I'm currently looking for companies who CAN Thermal spray Stainless steel on Aluminium Base. We are after 0.5mm thick coating of 304/316 on outside surface of approx 300x350x150 part. All my current enquires ended up with no response or refusal to even quote the Job.
03-26-2020, 12:58 PM,
RE: Thermal Spray companies in UK
Have you gone here?

http://www.thermalspray.org/
07-08-2020, 08:08 AM,
Haven't checked them yet but was hoping to get bit more local source. At this point I'm considering dropping whole project as response from UK Thermal spray companies is nonexistent. Any other engineering service i needed in past i had at least handful of responses - when i need something thermal sprayed almost nobody is bothered to even answer that they are not interested.
07-29-2020, 12:27 PM,
Good morning fella. Did you contact this one? alphatek det co dot uk ?? (I can not type URLs don't know why) They work with thermal metal spraying.
Hope this can help you!
Senior Aerospace Engineer at Comprar TFG LLC Cool
07-30-2020, 08:13 AM,
(07-08-2020, 08:08 AM)yatuin Wrote: Haven't checked them yet but was hoping to get bit more local source. At this point I'm considering dropping whole project as response from UK Thermal spray companies is nonexistent. Any other engineering service i needed in past i had at least handful of responses - when i need something thermal sprayed almost nobody is bothered to even answer that they are not interested.

If you send your RFQ to sales@monitorcoatings.com, we'll have a look and see if we can help.