Software For Notebooks
02-13-2013, 05:11 AM,
Software For Notebooks
Hello Members,

A wide range of software programs for notebooks are available for purchase or for download as freeware, shareware or demo programs. Since the needs of every person vary, choosing the right programs is a matter of taking time to weigh which ones are most suitable to a business user, media user, student, artist or computer professional.

Imaging and Design Software: In this digital age where access to cameras and electronic gadgets has already integrated to the people's daily lives, imaging and design software programs are in demand for storing, editing and archiving photos and designing and printing various art works.

Office and Productivity Software: Office and productivity software programs are essential for the general notebook user. Whether a businessman, a student or a licensed professional in a particular field, using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation programs are relatively a must for most people.

Security Software: Security software programs are important for backup, recovery and protection of files and other software. When going online, receiving file attachments or reading files from flash drives, the notebook becomes more vulnerable to security threats.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

03-02-2013, 06:18 PM,
RE: Software For Notebooks
That is good information you have shared. i just want to know what about the anti virus software you will suggest for notebook computer?
05-28-2013, 10:26 AM,
RE: Software For Notebooks
I think Lecture Notes would be better software fir notebook,.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software For Notebooks TonyMccallum 0 3,557 12-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Last Post: TonyMccallum
  I am wondering about those electronic notebooks? TonyMccallum 1 3,266 12-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: VickyMilza