Introduction
08-31-2011, 04:59 PM,
Introduction
Greetings All,

I come from a background of thermal spray working for Perkin-Elmer Metco and Sulzer Metco for 20 years. I am currently employed by Kermetico in Benicia California as Technical Services Manager.

When I first met Andrew Verstak our director he told me things about HVAF that were hard to believe coming from a traditional thermal spray background.

What I have found is that everything Andrew told me is true, and more besides.

The coatings are amazing, the spray rates are huge, the DE's are excellent and the coating properties are unique in thermal spray.

I hope to learn and contribute here, thanks Gordon for making this venue available to the industry.

JJStick
08-31-2011, 05:38 PM,
RE: Introduction
Hi JJStick

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum
04-04-2012, 09:15 AM,
Hi,

my name is Alexandro from Ottawa(Canada).I just found this forum at google.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM,
Hello every one, i am new here and my name is Alonzo Merrill. I want to make a big community in this site. I like to share new thinks with other people who want to learn by other people.
08-15-2012, 11:06 AM,
Hello, I am new to the forum. hope we can share the Surface Engineering.
09-06-2013, 06:41 AM,
Hello,everyone!I am from New York,I am a live cheerful girl,I am glad to see you here.
09-09-2013, 04:30 AM,
(09-06-2013, 06:41 AM)Melani Wrote: Hello,everyone!I am from New York,I am a live cheerful girl,I am glad to see you here.

Welcome,Can you tell me something about New York,I am very love there,and I am from Singapore.
12-13-2013, 10:39 AM,
Hello I am new to this forum. I work at a mechanical engineering college in Estonia at the coting lab. And I am also involved in other businesses in other industries like natural stone production.