Inquiry on surface engineering companies
09-11-2006, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2006, 10:10 PM by JarvisNOV.)
Inquiry on surface engineering companies

I'm looking for companies (preferably in the US, but not required) which specialize in applying high-grade tungsten carbide *to stainless steel plungers* (2in-4.5in diameter, 10-12in in length) and who can machine the plungers after tungsten carbide application. These plungers are used in high pressure fluid pumps (up to 50,000psi). If anyone possesses excess capacity and would like to increase their business from a Fortune 500 publically-listed firm, please feel free to send me an email with a price quote (per plunger)! My needed volumes are rough, but will be close to 100/month with a consistent and timely delivery. Please form your quote to include S&H.
10-02-2006, 10:24 AM,
RE: Inquiry on surface engineering companies
ARe you looking for an HVOF coating or a spray and fuse coating? We want to know the diameter and length of plungers. Also if the plungers have to be supplied along with manufacturing? What is the Ra finish value required. Contact on rbateriwala@yahoo.com or fax on +917925502529.

regards
Ragesh Bateriwala
Keepsake Engineering Consultancy Pvt Ltd
India
12-04-2006, 04:47 PM,
Ragesh-

Sorry for the extreme delay in writing. I've been out of town and out-of-country for the past couple months. Regarding the plunger sizes and application technicals, I have placed a request to my product managers and will have such information today or tomorrow. I will be sure and contact you directly.

Thanks again for your response!
01-01-2007, 11:04 AM,
JarvisNOV Wrote:
I'm looking for companies (preferably in the US, but not required) which specialize in applying high-grade tungsten carbide *to stainless steel plungers* (2in-4.5in diameter, 10-12in in length) and who can machine the plungers after tungsten carbide application. These plungers are used in high pressure fluid pumps (up to 50,000psi). If anyone possesses excess capacity and would like to increase their business from a Fortune 500 publically-listed firm, please feel free to send me an email with a price quote (per plunger)! My needed volumes are rough, but will be close to 100/month with a consistent and timely delivery. Please form your quote to include S&H.

hello ,I m hvof plasma sprayer in france.if you still need a company which spelialize in applying high-grade tungten carbide ,please contact our commercial service on :mecanicsud.fr or just contact me on hvofhamid@wanadoo.fr for more informations
01-16-2007, 11:39 AM,
sorry there s a mistake in my adress :hvofhamid@hotmail.fr not wanadoo.fr
02-06-2007, 10:12 AM,
Just a quick note to say that I have seen a some relevent information on Uk engineering Recruitment [link removed]They also have surface engineering jobs available.
07-05-2007, 07:05 PM,
JarvisNOV Wrote:

I would like to reply to this email. We are located in the US and can help you out with this. If you could email specifics and possibly a drawing, I would be happy to get you a quote. Email to russb@surfaceengineering.com

10-06-2011, 01:25 PM,
Nice sharing.
I have placed a request to my product
managers and will have such information today
or tomorrow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb PhD Scholarships in Surface Engineering, in Australia sampinches 2 2,144 10-28-2023, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Christine J Enochs
  Dubai surface engineering jobs dubaiengineeringjobs 10 12,594 10-28-2023, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Christine J Enochs
  Surface Engineering PTA System IgorGarcia 0 3,231 01-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: IgorGarcia
  Surface Engineering & Global Warming drramc 1 5,173 01-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Gordon