HELP ON DESIGNING AND SIMULATING LAB MODEL OF RADAR SYSTEM
04-29-2020, 09:23 PM,
HELP ON DESIGNING AND SIMULATING LAB MODEL OF RADAR SYSTEM
My fyp title is designing and simulation of a lab model of radar system. I'd be using urad (universal radar) as a radar trainer. It is basically a CW radar and using that I am to implement radar labs in my university. Now I want to start my work but I am confused how to actually start. Please guide me some EASY books or articles and tell me forums or links to develop an understanding about:

1) Radars and their types.

2) how to basically design a GUI (I am to write it in python language) and how does one simulation (I have to create a model of urad and implement my labs on it)
I am understanding urads specifications for that.

3) From where i can learn python fast and easily. I studied c++ so i have an understanding of programming but i am new to python so i need to understand its syntax.. Please refer me good sources for that.

So basically tell me, from basic level, everything i need to know or should be knowing about how to develop an understanding about radars, how to design a GUI in python and then be able to simulate it. How you simulate is a big issue. Give me a direction. If someone has an experience regarding this please share your valuable experience with me. contact me at momerf988@gmail.com That would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
07-26-2020, 02:44 PM,
RE: HELP ON DESIGNING AND SIMULATING LAB MODEL OF RADAR SYSTEM
(04-29-2020, 09:23 PM)iamomer Wrote: My fyp title is designing and simulation of a lab model of radar system. I'd be using urad (universal radar) as a radar trainer. It is basically a CW radar and using that I am to implement radar labs in my university. Now I want to start my work but I am confused how to actually start. Please guide me some EASY books or articles and tell me forums or links to develop an understanding about:

1) Radars and their types.

2) how to basically design a GUI (I am to write it in python language) and how does one simulation (I have to create a model of urad and implement my labs on it)
I am understanding urads specifications machinery for that.

3) From where i can learn python fast and easily. I studied c++ so i have an understanding of programming but i am new to python so i need to understand its syntax.. Please refer me good sources for that.

So basically tell me, from basic level, everything i need to know or should be knowing about how to develop an understanding about radars, how to design a GUI in python and then be able to simulate it. How you simulate is a big issue. Give me a direction. If someone has an experience regarding this please share your valuable experience with me. contact me at momerf988@gmail.com That would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, you found more wanted Information?