Gun failure
02-04-2016, 02:39 PM,
Gun failure
Dear Experts,
I am having rapid gun failures in my shop. Typically 9MB and I-pro guns which is giving me huge difficulties in my facility. i faced this issue more than 20times. it costs a lot. Now i am in critical condition, may company will fire me soon. you are the experts guys in the world as i know so far. will you guys guide me to solve this issue and protect myself. i can provide the details what i have done so far. and few pictures of the burnt guns.

Expect your help at most,
Regards,
D.K.Francis
02-04-2016, 11:12 PM,
RE: Gun failure
(02-04-2016, 02:39 PM)demionkrishan Wrote: Dear Experts,
I am having rapid gun failures in my shop. Typically 9MB and I-pro guns which is giving me huge difficulties in my facility. i faced this issue more than 20times. it costs a lot. Now i am in critical condition, may company will fire me soon. you are the experts guys in the world as i know so far. will you guys guide me to solve this issue and protect myself. i can provide the details what i have done so far. and few pictures of the burnt guns.

Regards,
D.K.Francis

Hi Francis,
Message me the details of your gun failures, I have experienced many...hopefully I can provide an answer.

Regards,
J.B.

08-22-2016, 04:49 AM,
RE: Gun failure
(02-04-2016, 02:39 PM)demionkrishan Wrote: Hi Francis,

Just send some pictures to the forum or my e-mail joris.kraak@hotmail.com and I will have a look what's the problem.

If the equipment is all original it should be maintenance related, but if you bought some second hand cables somewhere or changed power supplies or anything into that direction it will be difficult to find the exact cause!

regards,
Joris

Dear Experts,

Regards,
D.K.Francis