Grit: Alumini Mesh
08-03-2010, 10:35 PM,
Grit: Alumini Mesh
I have a business opportunity to locate supplies of Grit: Alumini Mesh but I don't know who would be likely to supply this product. Has anybody any ideas what companies in UK I could call?
08-07-2010, 06:06 PM,
RE: Grit: Alumini Mesh
Hi Nescaff

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum.

(08-03-2010, 10:35 PM)nescaff Wrote: I have a business opportunity to locate supplies of Grit: Alumini Mesh but I don't know who would be likely to supply this product. Has anybody any ideas what companies in UK I could call?

Not sure what you mean by 'Alumini Mesh'. If you are after suppliers of alumina grit, I would suggest a search for something like " blasting abrasive supplies" , "alumina grit supplier", or "corundum grit"
08-07-2010, 06:07 PM,
Moving this thread to Products and Services forum.
08-08-2010, 10:14 PM,
(08-07-2010, 06:06 PM)Gordon Wrote: Hi Nescaff

Sign0016 to the Surface Engineering Forum.

(08-03-2010, 10:35 PM)nescaff Wrote: I have a business opportunity to locate supplies of Grit: Alumini Mesh but I don't know who would be likely to supply this product. Has anybody any ideas what companies in UK I could call?

Not sure what you mean by 'Alumini Mesh'. If you are after suppliers of alumina grit, I would suggest a search for something like " blasting abrasive supplies" , "alumina grit supplier", or "corundum grit"

Many thanks Gordon I shall try what you suggest. - Regards MikeSmile
08-31-2010, 11:28 AM,
macants are the people we use at the moment for alu oxide grit in the uk.

I know pometons were looking into starting to suplying it as well. Google should throw up numbers for both, if no luck let me know and ill dig the numbers out for you.

regards

Pete
08-31-2010, 06:44 PM,
[quote='Pete_F' pid='4805' dateline='1283250535']
macants are the people we use at the moment for alu oxide grit in the uk.

I know pometons were looking into starting to suplying it as well. Google should throw up numbers for both, if no luck let me know and ill dig the numbers out for you.

regards

Pete
[Thanks Pete.

I managed to locate Macants on web and they have issued me with a quote which I have passed on to my contact in Abu Dhabi.

Regards

Mike
PalimpexUK]