Arc spray machine
03-08-2011, 12:12 AM,
Arc spray machine
Dear all,
Does anyone has any used arc-spray machine | 400 Amp | in good condition of course to be sell ?
Please email to me and thanks in advance ..
Thanks & Regards,
Iwan Sedaryawan - Website : https://www.ciptaagung.com
Happy0193
04-21-2011, 12:17 AM,
RE: Arc spray machine
Hello Iwan, please contact us regarding your Thermal Spray requirements, we have new and second hand gear available and we export all over the world.
04-26-2011, 10:46 AM,
(03-08-2011, 12:12 AM)iwan-sedaryawan Wrote: Dear all,
Does anyone has any used arc-spray machine | 400 Amp | in good condition of course to be sell ?
Please email to me and thanks in advance ..

Please e-mail me regarding your requirments;
lee@universalthermal.co.uk

we have several suitable used Arc Spray systems available.

Regards Lee
06-12-2011, 09:16 AM,
I was also looking for the information on spraying machine and I came to know that there are different kinds of spraying machine for different purpose I would be very happy id any one there could let me know about spraying machine and I am also looking arc-spray machine which I have not found yet. In the process of my research I came to know about teejet spray nozzles nozzles which I never knew before I would also want to know that the service the spray machines provide are really different and every spray machine is build up for different purpose. I actually have a farm and I need spraying machines which could help me in my fertilizing work. I also want to know about various machines that would help me in my fertilizi8ng works. I have been using pumps to circulate water and has been useful for me. Please do let me know if anyone could let me know more about spray tips I would really appreciate it.
06-15-2011, 05:47 PM,
We have an arc system here that was used by a customer who decided to go with combustion for what he needed. This link has the information on it: http://novastardesign.com/plasma/wire-ar...jet-95.htm
Thank You,
Aaron Boyce
ppsaboyce@gmail.com
Plasmapowders

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star HVOF Spray Machine, Plasma spray Machine, cold spray machine for sale Vivian Ruan 5 4,676 04-20-2021, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Vivian Ruan